Technical Data RTD-Incotest® System
Below the Technical Data and application range outline of the RTD-Incotest® system. The actual range is visualised in the graphs below the technical data.
- Low alloy carbon steel (ferromagnetic)
- 6 – 65 mm wall thickness range
- < 200mm insulation (or stand-off / lift-off) thickness
- -150°C to 350°C ~ 500°C object temperature (with probe protection if necessary)
- 2“ (50 mm) minimum pipe diameter
- 2 – 10 seconds measurement time for common objects
- over 1000 measurements per day possible
- over 8h independent work per battery, backup batteries available
- Detects general corrosion, FAC (Flow Accelerated Corrosion) and general wall thickness reduction. NOTE: not suitable to detect very localized corrosion, pitting or holes.
- Sub-sea Inspection down to 3000m (with sub-sea equipment)
Sheeting/coating types on insulated pipes:
- Stainless steel
- FE or galvanised Sheeting’s (with limited application range)
- Marine growth
- Concrete (e.g. for fireproofing)
- and more….